You Make My Heart Sing Cake
Our Stand-Up Cuddly Bear goes undercover as a Valentine Wild Thing! We’ve used cookies for the message areas and simple pull-out stars for his pink fun-fur.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
2 Large white gumballs
- Easy-Add Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set Add to shopping list Stand-Up Cuddly Bear Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 17 Add to shopping list Tip: 17
- Easy-Add Hearts Nesting Cutter Set Add to shopping list Hearts Nesting Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add 8 in. Tapered Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Tapered Spatula
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Bake cake using firm recipe such as a pound cake. Cut and bake one 2 1/2 in. and one 1 7/8 in. heart cookie on cookie treat sticks. Place 2 1/2 in. cookie on cooling grid over cookie sheet and cover with poured icing. Let dry.
Trim off hands and arms. Ice smooth mouth, tummy area and bottom of feet with spatula. Imprint 3 1/4 in. heart cutter on tummy. Cut dowel rods 7 in. long; insert into cake for arms. Cover cake with tip 17 pull-out star fur. Pipe tip 4 teeth. Position gumball eyes and pipe tip 4 bead heart pupils. Pipe tip 6 bead on feet.
Pipe icing onto dowel rods with tip 17 and position cookies on sticks in arms with smallest closet to body. Pipe tip 17 pull-out star fur hands, piping over smaller cookie entirely. Pipe tip 2 message.