Flower Power Cupcakes
These Flower Power Cupcakes are sure to be a favorite pick on the dessert table. The Decorating Tips make these treats really blossom. *You can use the sampler kit in place of the tips, coupler and decorating bags listed.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
Buttercream icing or Ready-To-Use Decorator Icing
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Sampler Kit includes: Round Tip 3, Star Tip 18, Leaf Tip 67, 8" Professional Decorating Bag, Standard CouplerEasy-Add Sampler Kit Add to shopping list Sampler Kit
Bake cupcakes in Standard Size Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint 1 cup icing with a small amount of Pink Icing Color. Tint 1/2 cup white icing with Lemon Yellow Icing Color. Ice cupcakes smooth with white icing using Spatula.
Pipe petals with rose icing and Open Star Decorating Tip 18 by making large loops toward the center of the cupcake.
Finish cupcake by piping large dot with golden yellow icing using Round Decorating Tip 3.