Start spider webs. Place melted colored candy in decorator bag, cut tip. On cookie pan, pipe the colored outlines of the web, 3 to 4 four lines, 3 in. to 6 in. high. Create the horizontal semi-circle web branches, pipe lines 2 in., 3 in., or 4 in., long attaching each vertical line to each other with arcs of candy. Only 1 to 2 webs of each color needed, but make a few in case of breakage. Set out at room temp to set for 35 to 40 minutes. Do NOT chill.
- Red: 3 oz. white candy + pink + black candy colors
- Purple: 3 oz. white candy + purple + red + pink candy colors
- Green: 3 oz. white candy + 15-20 chocolate candy melts + green + red candy colors
- Orange: 3 oz. white candy + orange + red + yellow candy colors
- Yellow: 3 oz. white candy + 15-20 chocolate candy melts+ yellow + black