Our Flag Was Still There Cupcakes
Add patriotic punch to your next Independence Day picnic with Our Flag Was Still There! Cupcakes. Creative piping makes a delicious fireworks display.
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Patriotic Stars Baking Cups Add to shopping list Patriotic Stars Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Old Glory Baking Cups Add to shopping list Old Glory Baking Cups
- 4th of July Party Picks
Bake cupcakes in Stars & Stripes or Patriotic Themed Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint 1/3 of icing with Royal Blue Icing Color. Tint another 1/3 icing with Christmas Red Icing Color.
For fireworks, pipe a ring of fringe around rim of cupcake with blue icing and Multi-Opening Decorating Tip 233. Using same tip, pipe a concentric circle with white icing. Finish by piping red icing fringe in the center and inserting a 4th of July Party Pick.