Cute and Contented Cupcakes
Wish the family congrats with Cute and Contented Cupcakes. Candy pacifiers help to make this treat as sweet as the new bundle of joy.
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Light Cocoa Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Yellow Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Yellow Candy Melts® Candy
Yellow hollow-center candy
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add White Standard Baking Cups Add to shopping list White Standard Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Waxed paper
Bake cupcakes in White Standard Baking Cups and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe and tint with Copper (Light Skintone) Icing Color. Ice cupcakes smooth with skintone icing using Spatula.
Melt Yellow and Light Cocoa Candy Melts as directed on package. Fill two Disposable Decorating Bags with each of the melted Candy Melts.
For pacifier, pipe 1 1/4 x 1 1/8 inch ovals with melted Yellow Candy Mets on Non-Stick Parchment Paper. Refrigerate until firm, then peel off parchment and attach yellow hollow-center candy to base with additional melted Candy Melts. Return to refrigerator until set.
For hair, pipe melted Light Cocoa Candy Melt curls on Non-Stick Parchment Paper. Refrigerate until set; peel off and insert end into top of cupcake.
For eyes and mouth, pipe melted Light Cocoa Candy Melts onto cupcake. For nose, pipe skintone icing dot with Round Decorating Tip 2.
Position pacifier onto cupcake.