Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
Vanilla Cupcakes have a big, bold flavor, thanks to the addition of Wilton Pure Vanilla.
Each cupcake serves 1.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line pan with baking cups.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
4. In large bowl, cream butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
5. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
6. Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Continue beating one minute.
7. Pour into prepared cups.
8. Bake 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean.
10. Turn out onto cooling rack; cool completely.