Ultimate Cake Decorating Tools Set
We've updated our Ultimate Cake Decorating Tool Set and given you more tools than ever for an even bigger value. Whether you are a professional or amateur cake decorator, this cake decorating tool kit is a game changer. Features 263 pieces for creating cake decorations with buttercream, royal icing, fondant and gum paste. Plus, the caddy now has see-through drawers so you can peek inside and grab what you need quickly. Buttercream decorating accessories include an assortment of decorating tips, decorating bags, straight and angled spatulas, flower nails and an icing comb. Fondant decorating accessories include fondant roller, fondant cut-out sets, impression mats, fondant tools and decorating brushes.
- The ultimate cake decorating tool set and organizer for cake decorators of all skill levels
- Blue and white rectangular organizer caddy has 4 see-through drawers and 2 top compartments for holding tips, plus slots on the side to hold spatulas
- Caddy material: Plastic; Spatulas and decorating tips: Metal
- Caddy measures 13.7 x 15 x 5 in. (35 x 38.1 x 12.7 cm) high
- Before first use, wipe caddy with a clean, damp cloth; wash spatulas and tips in warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly
- 9 in. and 13 in. Angled Spatulas
- 9 in. and 11 in. Straight Spatulas
- 18 Decorating Tips: Round 1, 3, 6, 12; Star 1M, 14, 18, 32; Petal 59s, 104, 150; Leaf 68, 352; Drop Flower 2D, 131; Bismarck 230; Specialty 233; Basketweave 47
- 6-Pc. Silicone Tip Covers
- Dishwasher Tip Tray
- Tip Brush
- Practice Board with Stand and Patterns
- 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags (50 ct.)
- 16 in. Disposable Decorating Bags (12 ct.)
- Bag Ties (12 ct.)
- Standard Couplers (4 ct.)
- 2-Pc. Lily Nail Sets (2 ct.)
- 4-Pc. Flower Nail Templates (2 ct.)
- Pre-Cut Icing Flower Squares (50 ct.)
- Flower Lifter
- Foil Squares (6 ct.)
- Flower Nail (4 ct.)
- Icing Comb
- Bake Even Strips (2 ct.)
- 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Fondant Roller Guide Rings (4 ct.)
- Dust-N-Store Dusting Pouch
- Fondant Smoother
- Decorating Brushes (3 ct.)
- 3-Pc. Round Cut-Outs Set
- 7-Pc. Mini Geometric Cut-Outs Set with Impression Mats
- 4-Pc. Daisy Cut-Outs Set
- Straight Scallop Cutter
- 5-Pc. Rose Bouquet Cutter Set
- Ball Tool
- Veining Tool
- Thick and Thin Modeling Tools
- Thick and Thin Fondant Shaping Foam
- Foam Decorating Wedges (28 ct.)
- Flexible Flower Impression Mat
- Wave Flower Former (2 ct.)
- Flower Forming Cups (6 ct.)
- Baroque Fondant Mold
- Parchment Roll
Ideas With This Product
Create a fabulous (and edible!) fall flower arrangement with this Fall Flowers Buttercream Cake. Decorated with a variety of rosettes and stars, this fall cake features bold icing colors in fun, textured designs. A beautiful cake for a fall wedding shower or birthday party, this cake is simple enough for beginners and is a great way to show off your piping skills!
Give your cake pops life with this Blooming Floral Cake Pops project. By using icing and a variety of petal tips, you can turn cake pops into lovely spring flowers, great for serving for Mother’s Day, decorating a wedding cake or even packaging as edible favors for a party or celebration. Use your favorite chocolate, vanilla or red velvet cake recipe as the base, then have fun decorating your cake pops with the quick and easy spring project!
Celebrate the love of a lifetime with this simply gorgeous flower ring cake. Poppies, roses, carnations and ranunculus make a sweet statement that will make mom smile when you present this cake to her at her Mother’s Day brunch.
Create a fun, texturized treat this Valentine’s Day with this Shaggy Heart Cake. Decorated using tip 233 and a variety of icing colors, this fun and colorful cake is a quick and easy project for decorators of all skill levels. You could even make this cake for a wedding shower or anniversary celebration. A simple and fun cake with serious eye-catching power, this Shaggy Heart Valentine’s Day Cake is a trendy sweet for any celebration!
Jump into spring with this Spring Garland Cake. Decorated with lovely fondant flowers, this cake is great for birthdays and wedding showers alike. Use Color Dust to add a life-like highlight to your flowers and leaves, then arrange them in a garland around the cake for a striking dessert that us blooming with color! You can see this cake and many more in the How to Decorate with Fondant Shapes and Cut-Outs kit, filled with lots of tutorials, inspiration and even a few must-have tools to make your treats bloom.
Whether it’s a first birthday or a one-year anniversary, this Blooming Number 1 Cake is a great way to celebrate your big day. Made using a shaped cake pan, then decorated with various rosettes, mums and stars, this cake is a sure to be a party-pleaser. Have fun mixing and matching icing colors to create a design that best suits your occasion.