#2110 (1M) Open Star Piping Tip

$1.69

Promotions

Availability:

In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Additional Information

Star techniques and drop flowers; the finely cut teeth create decorations with many ridges.
How to Use Tip 1M
Watch: How to Use Tip 1M
Return Policy:

Don't worry! Returns and exchanges are easy. All returns and exchanges must be received within 180 days of the purchase date. And, since every order is shipped with an itemized invoice as well as complete return instructions, simply follow the detailed instructions for a quick, easy no-hassle return.

Except to the extent required by law, perishable items cannot be returned.

Item(s) added to the shopping cart!

View Shopping Cart Continue Shopping

Item(s) added to your Favorites!

View Favorites Continue Shopping

Ideas With This Product

#2110 (1M) Open Star Piping Tip is rated 4.9 out of 5 by 10.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Makes nice swirls! I bought this to do a grandson's birthday cupcakes and everyone loved the outcome. However, I still have no clue as to how to hold it down; the small coupler doesn't fit, so I put it inside the bag w/o a coupler (rather than outside the bag on top of part of the coupler). Worked for me.
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from By far the most popular nozzle Bought a bunch of these a few weeks ago and they are all gone. By far the most popular nozzle. Excellent choice.
Date published: 2016-08-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I used this tip for the first time today. Why did I ever try any others to frost cupcakes? The applications was simple and smooth. Easy to get great coverage on the top of the cakes.
Date published: 2013-11-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by from BEST TIP FOR DECORATING CUPCAKES!
Date published: 2013-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love this tip! Not only is it great for frosting cupcakes quickly, but you can frost larger cakes quickly as well. I use this for my S'mores Cheesecakes, to pipe the marshmallow topping on. Then, I make a kind of border around the outside of the cheesecake, so that it can hold the miniature s'mores that I decorate it with.
Date published: 2013-03-11
  • y_2017, m_12, d_12, h_1
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_10
  • loc_en_US, sid_418-2110, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_wilton