Detailshttps://www.wilton.com/texturra-3pc-set/2105-0-0077.html Wilton Products
Texturra Performance Non-Stick Bakeware Set, 3-Piece
If you’re looking for beautiful bakeware that works great in the oven and looks even better on your table, Wilton Texturra Performance Non-Stick Bakeware is it. This baking set performs just as good as it looks. Each pan has a non-stick coating, so cleanup is super easy. And its durability and unique waved design makes each pan a beautiful addition to any kitchen.
- From cakes to bread, meatloaf, cinnamon rolls and brownies, this versatile baking pan set will be your go-to for all your favorite recipes
- Set includes: 1 oblong, 1 loaf and 1 square pans
- Unique texture encourages airflow and structural rigidity; non-stick coating
- Color: Light blue; Material: Cold-rolled steel with non-stick coating
- Pan dimensions: Oblong 9 x 13 in. (22.8 x 33 cm); Loaf 5 x 9 in. (12.7 x 22.8 cm); Square 9 x 9 x 2 in. (22.9 x 22.9 cm x 5 cm)
- Limited lifetime warranty; see seller for further details
- Dishwasher safe; however, for best results hand wash before first and after each use in warm, soapy water
- In order to help cut down on extra packaging waste, each individual product in your set will arrive together in the same plain brown box
Ideas With This Product
Mac and cheese? Yes, please! This easy recipe is made with three delicious cheeses: smoked gouda, sharp cheddar and parmesan, topped with a panko breadcrumb mix that takes it to the next level. Keep the one on hand any time you need to bring a hot side dish to any potluck or dinner party – it’s sure to become a favorite!
Take your regular pound cake to the next level with this Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake recipe. It’s a tasty twist on a classic: buttery, moist cake made with fresh lemon zest and iced with a sweet and slightly tart lemon glaze. It’s a simple recipe you can make from scratch in no time. Perfect for springtime celebrations, but so delicious it makes a great dessert any time of year.
Next time you have a craving for something sweet, use your favorite frozen berry blend to make this easy mixed berry crisp recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, it’s easy to whip up for a refreshing summer treat or a warm and comforting dessert for a cool fall day. The flavors of the deliciously sweet and tangy berries along with the crunchy, crispy sweet topping makes this the perfect dessert for any time of the year. Serve with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream or a big dollop of whipped cream.
When you think of comfort food on a chilly day, does meatloaf comes to mind? Then this delicious recipe is just what you’re looking for. It’s a warm and satisfying meal that’s easy to make any night of the week. Made with ground beef and pork, breadcrumbs, onion, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and a mix of other spices, this savory meatloaf is comfort food at its best. It’s sure to be a hit with the entire family!
It’s the simple and delicious brownie recipe chocolate lovers have been waiting for! We give you the easy instructions and you whip up the simple ingredients you need to make these tasty, rich and moist brownies. Bake them for any birthday or tailgate party or be the star baker of your office and bring a big batch for your coworkers. Everyone will love them, and no one needs to know how easy they are to make!