2020 Wilton A Season to Savor SweepstakesOfficial Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
Not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Pinterest Inc., Facebook, Inc., Instagram, LLC, or Twitter, Inc.
By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which creates a binding contract. Please read these Official Rules carefully: they require disputes to be submitted to binding arbitration and include a waiver of class action claims and the right to a jury trial.
- How to Enter: Visit the Sweepstakes page at wilton.com between 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) September 14, 2020 and 11:59 p.m. CT, September 18, 2020 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and vote for one of the images displayed by clicking on the “vote” button and entering your first and last name and email address. Limit one entry per person per email address.
- Who may enter: A legal resident of one of 50 United States or District of Columbia who is at least 18 years old at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents (each, with Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, a “Released Party,” and together, the “Released Parties”), and members of immediate family or household of a Released Party may not enter.
- Winning: Three (3) winners will be selected in a random drawing around September 24, 2020. One prize per household.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received.
- Prizes: Each verified winner will be awarded a prize pack consisting of the following Wilton® products: Diamond-Infused Non-Stick Large Navy Blue Cookie Sheet with Gold Cooling Grid Set (ARV $14.99); Recipe Right Non-Stick® Pie Pan (ARV $4.69); Diamond-Infused Non-Stick Navy Blue Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 12-Cup (ARV $16.99); Stylish Silicone Prep Bowl Set, 3-Piece (ARV $9.99); Navy Blue and Gold Piping Tips and Cake Decorating Supplies Set, 17-Piece (ARV $15.99); 12-Inch Disposable Decorating Bags, 12-Count (ARV $5.19); Bright Standard Cupcake Liners, 300-Count (ARV $8.99); Icing Bag Ties, 12-Count (ARV $4.69); Decorating Coupler Set, 4-Count (ARV $2.39); Black Angled Icing Spatula, 9-Inch (ARV $5.19); Bake Easy!® Non-Stick Spray, 6 oz. (ARV $3.69); Silicone Pie Crust Mold (ARV $10.39); Parchment Paper, 53 Sq. Ft. ($6.29). Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each prize pack: $109.47. Total ARV: $328.41. Legitimately claimed prizes will be awarded. Prize is not transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions except at Sponsor’s discretion. Taxes are responsibility of each winner.
- Notification: Sponsor will notify each potential winner by email. Entrant must respond within seven days, as instructed in the notice (which may include verifying entrant has been assigned email address used to enter by entity responsible for assigning email addresses). If Sponsor does not receive a complete, timely response, then prize may be forfeit, and Sponsor may select an alternate winner. Sponsor will contact up to three alternates for each prize, in which case that prize may not be awarded.
- Claiming Prizes: Winner may be required to return a signed affidavit of eligibility and waiver of liability and publicity release (unless prohibited by law), within three days after Sponsor sends them, or the prize may be forfeit. By claiming the prize, winner consents to Sponsor’s use and modification of winner’s name and likeness in connection with the Sweepstakes.
- GOVERNING LAW: You agree that these Official Rules and your participation in the Sweepstakes are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
- DISPUTES AND BINDING ARBITRATION: You and Sponsor each waive the right to a jury trial and the right to bring a dispute as a class, consolidated, or collective action. You and Sponsor each agree that any claim, action, or proceeding relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved only by binding arbitration before one arbitrator under streamlined arbitration rules and procedures of JAMS Inc. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be final and binding. The federal or state law that applies to the Official Rules will apply to the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated individually only and not with any proceeding that involves a dispute with another, including a class action or arbitration. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to, and you hereby waive any right to any incidental or consequential damages.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify each Released Party from and against any liability whatsoever in connection with Sweepstakes. Each winner agrees that the prize is provided as-is without any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, whether now known or hereinafter enacted, relative to the use or enjoyment of any prize, including, without limitation, its quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Disclaimer: Released Parties are not responsible for communications malfunction, error, or delay; virus or technical or mechanical malfunction; or communications failure due to issues outside their control (e.g., filtering, entrant’s social media or mail settings, mailbox space, etc.). Sponsor is not responsible for changes to a social media platform (or website or mobile application that is part of a platform) that interfere with the Sweepstakes or the ability to enter or participate.
- Decisions: Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to Sweepstakes, including interpreting Official Rules, verifying entries, selecting winners, and awarding prizes. If Sponsor does not enforce a part of these Official Rules, then it does not waive that provision or any other.
- Winner’s List/Official Rules: To receive a list of winners, send a request in a stamped self-addressed envelope before December 24, 2020 to: 2020 Wilton A Season to Savor Sweepstakes-Winner’s List Request, Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563, Attention: Digital Marketing.
- Sponsor: Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 E. Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563.