Detailshttps://www.wilton.com/simple-success-cookie-press-13-piece/2104-2627.html Wilton Tools
Simple Success Cookie Press, 13-Piece
Use this classic cookie press to make uniform spritz cookie shapes. The upgraded comfort of an ergonomic handle feels great in your hand, and the soft-touch trigger provides added control and comfort. Ultra-clear barrel lets you know when dough is low. Comes with 12 cookie discs, including all of the classic spritz cookie shapes, plus several new ones (like the pumpkin, turkey, dot pattern and doily).
- Make fast and easy uniform spritz cookies for a crowd
- Comfortable ergonomic handle with soft-grip trigger
- Clear barrel so you can see how much dough you have
- Includes 12 discs in versatile shapes, including seasonal favorites: Christmas tree, wreath and snowman, pumpkin, turkey and everyday designs: dot pattern, doily, pinwheel, heart, starburst, sunburst and biscuit
- Before first and after each use, wash in warm, soapy water; rinse and dry thoroughly
To Fill: The arrow on the knob indicates the position of the teeth on the metal rod. Turn knob so the teeth on the metal rod are facing away from the handle (Arrows should not be aligned). Pull rod up all the way. Unscrew ring at end of press. Form cookie dough into a log and insert in barrel. Select cookie disc and position disc in ring so that it fits securely in the base. Screw ring onto cookie press. Gently press knob down to remove air from barrel. Turn knob so teeth on the metal rod face towards the handle to begin pressing out cookies. Arrows on knob and handle should be aligned. To Form Cookies: Hold press upright with the ring resting firmly against a cooled ungreased cookie sheet. Squeeze the trigger to form a cookie. One click is one cookie! Repeat for remainder of dough in press; bake cookies. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool sheet completely. Refill barrel and repeat for remaining cookie dough. To change cookie designs, change discs.