Detailshttps://www.wilton.com/robots-and-monsters-fondant-and-gum-paste-mold/409-2559.html Wilton Clearance
Robots & Monsters Fondant and Gum Paste Mold
Make amazingly detailed fondant cakes and other sweet treats using the Wilton Robots and Monsters Fondant and Gum Paste Mold. Form funny robots and silly monsters along with gears, bolts and trim with easy-to-use silicone molds. Whether you choose to make individual decorations for cupcakes or other sweet treats or create an entire monster- or robot-themed confection, the silicone mold is perfect for making fondant or gum paste decorations. It's so easy to use the silicone molds to make a themed cake. Just press or roll fondant into the cavities, level the decorations, then turn the mold over and bend slightly to release them. Whether you choose to follow the project instructions for arranging the decorations or you let them dry to place them later, these decorations will take your cake design to a whole new level. Prevent sticking by dusting mold cavities with cornstarch or rubbing on a thin layer of shortening.
- Make amazingly detailed fondant cakes and other sweet treats using the Wilton Robots and Monsters Fondant and Gum Paste Mold.
- Form funny robots and silly monsters, along with gears, bolts and other accents with easy-to-use silicone molds.
- Flexible silicone mold makes it easy to form and release the decorations for fabulous fondant accents every time.
- It's easy to make bright and playful fondant cakes with this kid-focused flexible silicone mold.
- Before first and after each use, wash in warm, soapy water or place in top rack of dishwasher. Dry mold thoroughly before using. Made in China.
Ideas With This Product
These funny-faced fellows aren't scary! Devilishly delicious, you can make these monster fondant toppers like a pro using the Wilton Robots and Monsters Fondant and Gum Paste Mold and Decorator Preferred Fondant.
Some fun, furry and tinny characters make their appearance on a 2-tiered colorful fondant cake. Easily create the robots, monsters and borders using the Wilton Robots and Monsters Fondant and Gum Paste Mold.