Return & Exchange Policy
- All return and exchange requests must be received within 30 days of the purchase date.
- Most non-food items can be returned or exchanged at no charge.
- Food items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Any return or exchange over $500 is subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Allow at least two business days after we receive the original product to process a return or exchange, for example, to credit your payment account or ship a replacement.
Refunds are credited to the payment method used to pay for the original order, a credit card or PayPal. Refunds are typically available within three business days, but PayPal and some banks may take longer to apply a credit to your account.
Exchanges are subject to availability of replacement product and, in some cases, may be subject to additional shipping charges.
- Visit wilton.com/returns and click on “Begin Return or Exchange” to go to the Wilton Order Status page.
- Enter your order number and the shipping zip code, click “next,” then follow the onscreen instructions to access the items in the order and submit your request for return or exchange. You can get your order number from: packing slip, confirmation email, wilton.com account order history, or Customer Service at 1-888-373-4588.
- Within about one hour, a SmartLabel® pre-paid, pre-addressed return shipping label will be emailed to you. If you don’t receive the label, please check your spam/junk mail folder; if you cannot locate the email, please call Customer Service at 1-888-373-4588.
- Pack the product you are returning or exchanging in the original package or a secure box. Seal the package securely.
- Affix the SmartLabel to your package, covering or removing any other shipping label.
- Mail the package within the U.S. with the United States Postal Service, from your home mailbox, by scheduling a pickup, taking it to a Post Office, or dropping it into a blue USPS collection box.