1. Roll out cookie dough and cut 3 in. wide x 2 1/2 in. high triangle for party hat and use largest Circle Cutter from 101 Cookie Cutters Set to curve bottom edge of hat. Use Medium Circle Cutter from 101 Cookie Cutter Set to cut 3 cookies for balloons. Bake and cool.
2. Thin royal icings (lemon yellow/golden yellow combination, violet/rose combination, blue, red) with water. Place cookies on cooling grid above drip pan. Cover hat cookie with violet/rose combination icing and balloon cookies with lemon yellow/golden yellow combination, red and blue icings. Let dry on waxed paper covered board.
3. Attach lollipop stick to back of hat cookie with royal icing; let dry.
4. Ice sides and background of cake smooth with thinned white icing.
5. Add confetti sprinkle decorations to sides and background areas of cake.
6. Use tip 3 and chocolate buttercream icing to outline body, ears, feet, arms, tail and muzzle.
7. Use tip 5 and ivory icing to pipe in inner ear, muzzle, feet and area behind whites of eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
8. Use tip 5 and white buttercream icing to pipe in whites of eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
9. Use tip 3 and black buttercream icing to pipe in pupils (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
10. Use tip 3 and black buttercream icing to outline mouth and nostrils.
11. Use tip 18 and chocolate buttercream icing to cover body, head, ears, arms and tail with stars.
12. Use tip 21 and white buttercream icing to pipe shell bottom border.
13. Position hat cookie in cake. Use tip 3 and white buttercream icing to add pull-out fur fringe and pompom.
14. Cut yellow/blue/red ribbons to 18 in. lengths and position in monkey's hand. Overpipe hand outline with tip 3 chocolate buttercream and cover hand with tip 18 chocolate buttercream stars.
15. Position cookies on top of ribbon streamers.