Detailshttps://www.wilton.com/oval-fondant-double-cut-outs-set/417-2583.html Wilton Discontinued Products
Oval Fondant Double Cut-Outs Set
With one side of the cut-outs having a straight edge and the other with a crinkle edge, you can cut 12 designs from the Wilton 6-Pc. Oval Fondant Double Cut-Outs Set. With six graduated oval sizes, you can make intricately layered details with two edge finishes for any fondant cake. Oval cutter sizes, from smallest to largest: 7/8 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 5/8 in., 2 in., 2 3/8 in., 2 3/4 in.
- Cut 12 different motifs from the Wilton 6-Pc. Oval Fondant Double Cut-Outs Set one cutter edge cuts smooth and the other cuts crinkle-edge.
- With six graduated oval sizes in one set, make intricately layered details with two edge finishes for any fondant cake.
- Mix smooth-edged ovals with scallop-edged ovals for your next fondant cake design.
- Oval cutter sizes, from smallest to largest: 7/8 in., 1 1/4 in., 1 5/8 in., 2 in., 2 3/8 in., 2 3/4 in.
- Before first and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Made in China.
Ideas With This Product
Who can resist these friendly faces? It?s easy to bring out their personalities using Decorator Preferred Fondant and Leaf and Oval Fondant Double Cut-Outs Sets to cut the simple shapes.
Cut using the Wilton Oval Double Cut-Outs Set, dimensional fondant ovals get instant shimmer using different Color Mist food color sprays. Serve this two-tiered cake at anniversary parties or showers.
Trot into your next summer party with this adorable fox cake. Our Decorator Preferred Fondant and provided patterns make creating this cake a breeze!
Finally the tables have turned. The raccoon isn't eating your food, you're eating the raccoon! Use Decorator Preferred fondant and icing colors to easily create this little critter.
Add some spikes of fun to your summer celebration with this fun animal design. He?s easy to make when you follow the provided patterns and cut details from Decorator Preferred? Fondant.
Kids provide the main ingredient for these easy cupcakes: a sweet message to Mom, drawn on a fondant plaque with FoodWriter edible color markers. They're the perfect finish for her breakfast in bed!