Make fondant leaves 1 day in advance. Use 20 in. fondant roller with blue guide rings to roll out reserved ivory fondant 1/16 in. thick. Use leaves double cut-outs to cut the following leaves in ivory fondant.
- Largest cut-out (1 1/4 in. x 2 1/4 in.): 22 using crinkled side, six using smooth side
- Second largest cut-out (1 1/16 in. x 2 3/8 in.): 11 using crinkled side, four using smooth side
- Third largest (7/8 in. x 1 15/16 in.): five using crinkled side, seven using smooth side
- Third smallest (3/4 in. x 1 11/16 in.): 12 using crinkled side, three using smooth side
- Second smallest (9/16 in. x 1 1/4 in.): five using crinkled side, three using smooth side
- Smallest (1/2 in. x 1 in.): seven using crinkled side, two using smooth side.
Use small end of veining tool from set to vein all leaves on thin shaping foam. Let all leaves dry overnight, large leaves on cornstarch-dusted wave flower formers, small leaves on cornstarch-dusted flower forming cups, using both sizes.