Prepare Icing Tint icings. Refrigerate tinted icings in covered containers until ready to use.
Make Whipped Icing Mix following package directions. Tint 1 1/4 cups green
Reserve 1/4 cup white
Decorate in Order
1. Prepare gelatin mix following package directions.
2. Lightly spray pan with vegetable oil spray. Pour mixture into pan and chill until set.
3. Unmold on foil-covered board or serving plate.
4. Use tip 12 and white icing and add dot for eye.
5. Position candy-coated chocolate dot for eye pupil.
6. Use tip 21 and green icing to add stripes on fish.
7. Use tip 18 and green icing to cover fins with pull out stars.
We recommend hand washing pan in hot, soapy water.