Detailshttps://www.wilton.com/heart-fondant-cut-outs-set/417-2588.html Wilton Discontinued Products
Heart Fondant Cut-Outs Set
With one side of the cut-Outs having a straight edge and the other with a crinkle edge, you can cut 12 designs from the Wilton 6-Piece Heart Fondant Double Cut-Outs Set. With six graduated sizes of hearts, you can make intricately layered details with two edge finishes for any fondant cake. Heart cutter sizes, from smallest to largest: 7/8 in., 1 5/16 in., 1 11/16 in., 2 1/16 in., 2 1/2 in., 3 in.
- Cut 12 different motifs from the Wilton 6-Piece Heart Fondant Double Cut-Outs Set one cutter edge cuts smooth and the other cuts crinkle-edge.
- With six graduated heart sizes in one set, make intricately layered details with two edge finishes for any fondant cake.
- Mix smooth-edged hearts with scallop-edged hearts for your next fondant cake design.
- Heart cutter sizes, from smallest to largest: 7/8 in., 1 5/16 in., 1 11/16 in., 2 1/16 in., 2 1/2 in., 3 in.
- Before first and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth. Made in China.
Ideas With This Product
Sweet and simple. This Penguin Cake will win their heart. Easy buttercream icing and a fondant cutout heart make it super easy to decorate an adorable Valentine's Day-themed cake that's sure to warm their hearts.
Icy blue shells thread their way through bands of yellow and gray on a cake that adds a touch of springtime to any time of year. A lush fantasy flower, with petals cut using the Hearts Double Cut-Outs Set, provides a beautiful finishing touch.
What could make a yummy fudgy brownie even more irresistible this Mother?s Day? Top it with a beautiful gum paste fantasy flower brushed with shimmery Wilton Color Dust edible accents.
The 80's are back on a 3-tier fondant cake that captures the big hair, flashy fashion and bright neon colors that defined the decade! Setting the style is an original Material Girl topper, made with the Wilton Teen Doll Pick and Shape-N-Amaze Edible Decorating Dough.