One day in advance, make candy crystals. Divide Lavender candy into 3 equal 6 oz. portions. Melt 3 portions Lavender, Red and Blue candy, separately, according to package directions.
Using candy colors, tint melted candy as follows:
- Red – melted Red Candy Melts candy + Red and Black candy colors
- Blue – melted Blue Candy Melts candy + Blue and Black candy colors
- Pink – melted Lavender Candy Melts candy + Pink and Violet candy colors
- Purple – melted Lavender Candy Melts candy + Violet and Pink candy colors
- Deep Purple – melted Lavender Candy Melts candy + Violet, Blue and Black candy colors
Pour melted candy into mini loaf pan (one color per cavity). Chill until set, about 20 to 30 minutes.
Using large chef knife, cut candy into thirds (along the long end). Using a smaller paring knife, chip away candy to form crystal shapes.
Tap small amount of glitter spray onto waxed paper or in small bowl. Using an angled decorating brush, dust edges and corners of candy crystals with glitter spray.