Wilton 2019 Make Happy Birthday Happen Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which create a contract. Please read them carefully: they require disputes to be submitted to binding arbitration and include a waiver of class action claims and the right to a jury trial.
1. How to Enter: Visit the Sweepstakes page at wilton.com, https://www.wilton.com/cms-contest-2019-make-happy-birthday-happen-sweepstakes-entry-page.html, between 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) April 16, 2019 and 11:59 p.m. CT, April 23, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and vote for one of the four birthday cake styles displayed by clicking on the “vote” button and entering your first and last name and email address. Limit one entry per person per email address.
3. Who may enter: A legal resident of one of 50 United States or District of Columbia who is at least 18 years old (and age of majority) at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents (each, a “Released Party”), and members of the immediate family or same household of a Released Party may not enter.
4. Winning: Winner will be selected in a random drawing around April 26, 2019. One prize per household.
5. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received.
6. Prizes: Three entrants will each win a prize consisting of an assortment of Wilton products: Multi-color candles with white dots (12 ct.), SPRINKLES™ jimmies assortment (3.2 oz), 10” round cake boards (10 ct.), 0CT, SPRINKLES™ bright sugar crystals, PERFORMANCE PANS® round pan set (4 ct.), All-In-One disposable decorating bags with tip (6 ct.), 16” disposable decorating bags (12 ct.), Bake Even strips (2 ct.), 4-piece primary color gel icing set, 9” angled spatula, bright gel food color set, cake icing smoother, and cake icer tip No. 789. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $98.73. Total ARV: $177.71. Legitimately claimed prizes will be awarded. Prize not transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions except at Sponsor’s discretion. Taxes are responsibility of winner.
7. Notification: Sponsor will notify each potential winning entrant by email. Entrant must respond within five days, as instructed in notice (which may include verifying entrant has been assigned email address used to enter by entity responsible for assigning addresses). If Sponsor does not receive a complete, timely response, prize may be forfeit and Sponsor may select alternate. Sponsor will contact up to three alternates for each prize, in which case that prize may not be awarded.
8. Claiming Prizes: Winner may be required to return a signed affidavit of eligibility and waiver of liability and publicity release (unless prohibited by law), within three days after Sponsor sends them or prize may be forfeit.
9. GOVERNING LAW: You agree that these Official Rules and your participation in the Sweepstakes are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
10. DISPUTES AND BINDING ARBITRATION: You and Sponsor each waive the right to a jury trial and the right to bring a dispute as a class, consolidated, or collective action. We agree that any claim, action, or proceeding relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved only by binding arbitration before one arbitrator under streamlined arbitration rules and procedures of JAMS Inc. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be final and binding. The federal or state law that applies to the Official Rules will apply to the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated individually only and not with any proceeding that involves a dispute with another, including a class action or arbitration. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to, and you hereby waive any right to any incidental or consequential damages.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify each of the Released Parties from and against any liability whatsoever in connection with Sweepstakes.
12. Disclaimer: Released Parties not responsible for communications malfunction, error, or delay; virus or technical or mechanical malfunction; or communications failure due to issues outside its control (e.g., filtering, entrant’s social media or mail settings, mailbox space, etc.).
13. Decisions: Sponsor’s decisions final in all matters relating to Sweepstakes, including interpreting Official Rules, verifying entries, selecting of winners, and awarding prizes. If Sponsor does not enforce a part in these Official Rules, it does not waive that provision or any other.
14. Winner’s List/Official Rules: To receive a list of winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope before July 26, 2019 to: Wilton 2019 Make Happy Birthday Happen Sweepstakes-Winner’s List, Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563, Attention: Digital Marketing. For a copy of these Official Rules, print these pages or send request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Sponsor: Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563.