Wilton Harvest the Happy Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which create a contract. Please read them carefully: they require disputes to be submitted to binding arbitration and include a waiver of class action claims and the right to a jury trial.
1. How to Enter: Visit the wilton.com Sweepstakes page at https://www.wilton.com/cms-contest-2019-harvest-the-happy-sweepstakes-entry-page.html (“Entry Page”) take the following two steps between 9:00:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on September 24, 2019 and 11:59:59 p.m. CT on October 1, 2019 (“Sweepstakes Period”):
A. “Pin” at least one of the Autumn projects or recipes on the Entry Page to your Pinterest account by clicking on the “Pin” button and adding #WiltonSweepstakes to the description (each, an “Entry Pin”); and
B. Return to the Entry Page and submit your name, Pinterest username, and email address in the entry form at the bottom of the page.
One entry per person and email address. Entry Pin must comply with Pinterest’s Community Guidelines. Any content contained in the Entry Pin that violates these guidelines, as determined solely by Sponsor, will void entry.
Note: If Pinterest account settings are private or limited, Sponsor may not be able to identify the Entry Pin. Entry Pin must remain visible to Sponsor until prizes are awarded. Sponsor not responsible for errors in the Entry Pin or other issues that affect its ability to identify eligible entries. You need not follow Sponsor on any social media platform.
2. Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, late, misdirected, faulty, or failed entry attempts or for changes to the Pinterest website or mobile application that interfere with the Sweepstakes or the ability to enter or participate, in which case Sponsor may terminate or modify the sweepstakes and select winners from among those who have already entered.
3. Who may enter: Any legal resident of one of 50 United States or District of Columbia who is at least 18 years old (and age of majority) at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers and representatives of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents (each, with Pinterest, a “Released Party,” and together, the “Released Parties”), and members of the immediate family or same household of a Released Party may not enter.
4. Winning: Two winners will be selected in a random drawing on or around October 8, 2019. One prize per household.
5. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received.
6. Prizes: Two verified winners will each be awarded a prize pack consisting of the following Wilton products: Disposable Counter Covers (3 ct.) (ARV $5.19); 12-inch Disposable Decorating Bags (24 ct.) (ARV $7.79); Fall is in the Air Autumn Treat Box (2 ct.) (ARV $5.49); Caramel Apple Bag Kit (8 ct.) (ARV $6); Bake and Bring Autumn Print Mini Non-Stick Pie Pans (4 ct.) (ARV $4.99); Bake and Bring Autumn Print Non-Stick Loaf Pans (2 ct.) (ARV $4.99); Bake and Bring Autumn Print Mini Non-Stick Loaf Pans (4 ct.) (ARV $4.99); Fall Metal Cookie Cutter Set (7 piece) (ARV $8.99); Silicone Pie Crust Mold (6 cavity) (ARV $10.39); Recipe Right 9” Pie Pan (ARV $4.69); Chrome Plated Cooling Grid, 14.5x20 Inch (ARV $10.39); Donut Pan (6 cavity) (ARV $10.39); Recipe Right Non-Stick 9x13 Inch Pan (ARV $12.99); Recipe Right Non-Stick Muffin Pan (12-cup) (ARV $7.29); Extra Long Non-Stick Tart and Quiche Pan, 14x4.5 Inch (ARV $12.49).Approximate retail value of each prize pack (“ARV”): $117.06 Total ARV: $234.12 Legitimately claimed prizes will be awarded. Prize not transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions except at Sponsor’s discretion. Taxes are responsibility of winner.
7. Notification: Sponsor will notify each potential winning entrant by email on or around October 8, 2019. Entrant must respond within five days, as instructed in notice (which may include verifying entrant has been assigned the Pinterest account and/or email address used to enter by entity responsible for assigning addresses). If Sponsor does not receive a complete, timely response, prize may be forfeited and Sponsor may select alternate winner(s). Sponsor will contact up to three alternates for each prize, in which case that prize may not be awarded.
8. Claiming Prizes: Winner may be required to return a signed affidavit of eligibility and waiver of liability and publicity release (unless prohibited by law), within three days after Sponsor sends them or prize may be forfeited.
9. GOVERNING LAW: You agree that these Official Rules and your participation in the Sweepstakes are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
10. DISPUTES AND BINDING ARBITRATION: You and Sponsor each waive the right to a jury trial and the right to bring a dispute as a class, consolidated, or collective action. We agree that any claim, action, or proceeding relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved only by binding arbitration before one arbitrator under streamlined arbitration rules and procedures of JAMS Inc. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be final and binding. The federal or state law that applies to the Official Rules will apply to the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated individually only and not with any proceeding that involves a dispute with another, including a class action or arbitration. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to, and you hereby waive any right to, any incidental or consequential damages.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify each of the Released Parties from and against any liability whatsoever in connection with Sweepstakes, including any injuries or damages of any kind sustained in connection with the use, acceptance, possession, misuse or awarding of any prize. Each winner agrees that the prize is provided as-is without any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, whether now known or hereinafter enacted, relative to the use or enjoyment of any prize, including, without limitation, its quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
12. Disclaimer: Released Parties not responsible for communications malfunction, error, or delay; virus or technical or mechanical malfunction; or communications failure due to issues outside its control (e.g., filtering, entrant’s social media or mail settings, mailbox space, etc.).
13. Decisions: Sponsor’s decisions final in all matters relating to Sweepstakes, including interpreting Official Rules, verifying entries, selecting of winners, and awarding prizes. If Sponsor does not enforce a part in these Official Rules, it does not waive that provision or any other.
14. Winner’s List/Official Rules: To receive a list of winners, send a stamped self-addressed envelope before January 2, 2020 to: Wilton Harvest the Happy Sweepstakes-Winner’s List, Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563, Attention: Digital Marketing. For a copy of these Official Rules, print these pages or send request by email to email@example.com.
15. Sponsor: Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563.