No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which create a contract. Please read them carefully: they require disputes to be submitted to binding arbitration and include a waiver of class action claims and the right to trial by jury.
1. How to Enter: Visit the Sweepstakes page at wilton.com, (http://www.wilton/cms-contest-2018-say-i-do-wilton-sweepstakes-entry-page.html) between 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) June 6, 2018 and 9:00 am CT, June 20, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”):
Limit one entry per person.
Note: If your account settings are private or limited, Sponsor may not receive your entry. Your entry pin must remain visible to Sponsor until prizes are awarded. Sponsor not responsible for errors in pins or other issues that affect its ability to identify eligible entries. You need not follow Sponsor on any social media platform.
2. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to any social media platform (or website or mobile application offered as part of a platform) that interfere with the Sweepstakes or your ability to timely enter or participate.
3. Who may enter: Must be legal resident of one of fifty United States or District of Columbia and at least 18 years old and age of majority at time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents (collectively, along with Pinterest, “Released Parties”), and the immediate families, or members of the same household, of each, are not eligible.
4. Winning: Winner will be selected in a random drawing around June 21, 2018. One prize per person.
5. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received.
6. Prizes: Three entrants will each win a prize consisting of Wilton Perfect Results products: one medium cookie pan, one large cookie pan, one large loaf pan, one 12-cup muffin pan; one fluted tube pan, one pizza crisper pan, one oven griddle, one springform pan set, one non-stick cooling rack, one straight spatula, one mega spatula, one Color Swirl decorating kit, one 12-piece cupcake decorating kit, and one cookie scoop. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $136.00. Total ARV: $408.00. Legitimately claimed prizes will be awarded. Prize is not transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions except at Sponsor’s discretion. Taxes are the responsibility of winner.
7. Notification: Sponsor will notify each potential winner by email. Potential winner must respond within five days, following the instructions in the notice (which may include verifying status as registered account holder of email address used for entry). If Sponsor does not receive a correct response, the prize may, in Sponsor’s discretion, be forfeited and Sponsor may select an alternate winner. “Registered account holder” means the person assigned an email address by an Internet service provider or other entity responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address used to enter. Sponsor will not be obligated to contact more than three alternate winners for any prize, in which case that prize may not be awarded.
8. Claiming Prizes: Winner may be required to return a signed affidavit of eligibility and waiver of liability and publicity release (unless prohibited by law), within three days after Sponsor sends them or prize may be forfeited.
9. GOVERNING LAW: You agree that these Official Rules and your participation in the Sweepstakes are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
10. DISPUTES AND BINDING ARBITRATION: Both you and Sponsor waive the right to a trial by jury and the right to bring any dispute as a class, consolidated, representative, or collective action. We agree that any claim, suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved only by binding arbitration before one arbitrator under the streamlined arbitration rules and procedures of JAMS Inc. The arbitrator’s decision and award are final and binding. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated individually only and will not be consolidated with any other proceeding that involves a dispute with another party, including any class action or arbitration. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to obtain, and hereby waive all rights to claim, any award for incidental or consequential damages.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, each entrant agrees to release, hold harmless, and indemnify each of the Released Parties from and against any liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes.
12. Disclaimer: The Released Parties are not responsible for any communications malfunction, error, or delay; viruses or technical or mechanical malfunctions; communications failure due to issues outside its control (e.g., filtering, entrant’s social media platform settings, mailbox space, removal of entries by social media platform, change to social media platform that affect entries or the functioning of the Sweepstakes mailbox, etc.).
13. Decisions: Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, including interpretation of these Official Rules, validity of entries, selection of the winner, and awarding of prize. If Sponsor does not enforce a provision in these Official Rules, it does not waive that provision or any other.
14. Winner’s List/Official Rules: To receive a list of winners send a stamped self-addressed envelope before September 24, 2018 to: Wilton 2018 Say “I Do” to Brunch Sweepstakes-Winner’s List, Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563, Attention: Digital Marketing. For a copy of these Official Rules, print out these pages or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Sponsor: Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563.