Wilton 2018 Happy Holidays! Ro Baking Line Sweepstakes
No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
By entering, you agree to these Official Rules, which create a contract. Please read them carefully: they require disputes to be submitted to binding arbitration and include a waiver of class action claims and the right to a jury trial.
1. How to Enter: Visit the Sweepstakes page at between 9:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) November 13, 2018 and 11:59 pm CT, November 30, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”) and vote for the cake you would make this holiday season by clicking on the “vote” button under the photograph and entering your first and last name and email address. One entry per person and per email address.
2. Who may enter: Any legal resident of one of 50 United States or District of Columbia who is at least 18 years old (and age of majority) at time of entry may enter. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”), and members of immediate family or household of each may not enter.
3. Winning: Winners will be selected at random around December 5, 2018. One prize per household.
4. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received.
5. Prizes: Three entrants will each win a prize consisting of one of each of the following Rosanna Pansino by Wilton products: Baking Set, Deluxe Cake Decorating Set, and Cookie Baking and Decorating Set. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $89.97. Total ARV: $269.91. Legitimately claimed prizes will be awarded. Prize not transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions except at Sponsor’s discretion. Taxes are responsibility of winner.
6. Notification: Sponsor will notify each potential winning entrant by email. Entrant must respond within five days, as instructed in notice (which may include verifying entrant has been assigned the email address used to enter by entity responsible for assigning addresses). If Sponsor does not receive a complete, timely response, prize may be forfeit and Sponsor may select alternate. Sponsor will contact up to three alternates for each prize, in which case that prize may not be awarded.
7. Claiming Prizes: Winner may be required to return a signed affidavit of eligibility and waiver of liability and publicity release (unless prohibited by law), within three days after Sponsor sends them or prize may be forfeit.
8. GOVERNING LAW: You agree that the Official Rules and your participation in this Sweepstakes are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois.
9. DISPUTES AND BINDING ARBITRATION: You and Sponsor each waive the right to a jury trial and the right to bring a dispute as a class, consolidated, or collective action. We agree that any claim, action, or proceeding relating to this Sweepstakes will be resolved only by binding arbitration before one arbitrator under streamlined arbitration rules and procedures of JAMS Inc. The arbitrator’s decision and award will be final and binding. The federal or state law that applies to the Official Rules will apply to the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated individually only and not with any proceeding that involves a dispute with another, including a class action or arbitration. Under no circumstances will you be entitled to, and you hereby waive any right to claim, an award for incidental or consequential damages.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree to release, hold harmless, and indemnify each of the Released Parties from and against any liability whatsoever in connection with Sweepstakes.
11. Disclaimer: Released Parties not responsible for communications malfunction, error, or delay; virus or technical or mechanical malfunction; or communications failure due to an issue outside their control (e.g., filtering, mailbox space, etc.).
12. Decisions: Sponsor’s decisions final in all matters relating to Sweepstakes, including interpreting Official Rules, verifying entries, selecting winners, and awarding prizes. If Sponsor does not enforce a part in the Official Rules, it does not waive that part or any other.
13. Winner’s List/Official Rules: For list of winners, send stamped self-addressed envelope, by March 5, 2019, to: Wilton 2018 Happy Holidays! Ro Baking Line Sweepstakes-Winner’s List, Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563, Attention: Digital Marketing. For a copy of these Official Rules, print this or request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. Sponsor: Wilton Industries, Inc., 535 Diehl Road, Suite 300, Naperville, IL 60563.