Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot
Melt up to 2 1/2 cups of Candy Melts candy in 10 minutes or less with the Wilton Candy Melts Candy Melting Pot. With two temperature settings, warm and melt, it's easy to melt the candy, then keep it at a consistent temperature while you dip your sweet treats. You'll love how easy it is to make candy-coated fruit, cookies, pretzels, cake pops or other snacks by dipping it in melted candy kept at a consistent temperature in the melting pot. Or, use the melted candy to make candy bark, molded candy, poured treat boxes, candy lollipops or dessert toppers, since it melts 2 ½ cups of candy quickly. Removable silicone pot has ergonomic, heat-resistant handle with two easy-pour spouts. It's the ingenious pot that makes this melting pot such a great asset to your kitchen. Once you've finished making your treats, simply chill the silicone pot until the candy hardens, then gently squeeze the soft silicone pot to break up the candy a bit and it comes right out, making cleanup easy! Innovative heating base stays cool to the touch, and a safety light indicated when the pot is on. The melting pot also has rubber feet to keep it steady and in place on your counter.
- Melt up to 2 ½ cups of Candy Melts candy
- Easy-clean silicone pot
- Two temperature settings - melt and warm - make it easy to melt your candy in 10 minutes, then keep it at a consistent temperature for easy dipping.
- Designed with safety in mind - base and pot handle stay cool to the touch; safety light indicates when pot is on; rubber feet keep pot in place.
- Standard 120 volt cord with polarized plug
- Complete instructions included
- Made in China
Don't worry! Returns and exchanges are easy. All returns and exchanges must be received within 180 days of the purchase date. And, since every order is shipped with an itemized invoice as well as complete return instructions, simply follow the detailed instructions for a quick, easy no-hassle return.
Except to the extent required by law, perishable items cannot be returned.
Wash removable silicone pot before and after each use. Be sure silicone pot is completely dry before adding candy. To preheat, place silicone pot in heating base; turn switch to Melt for 5 minutes. Use Wilton Candy Melts candy or chop melting chocolate into small pieces. Use smaller amounts for faster melting. Stir candy occasionally until completely melted. Add more candy if desired, up to MAX FILL line. When completely melted, move switch to Warm to keep candy fluid. If candy begins to cool and thicken, switch back to Melt. When finished, switch to Off and let pot cool before cleaning.
WARNING: Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning to avoid electric shock.
1. After use, allow removable silicone pot and heating base to cool completely before cleaning or storing.
2. Remove silicone pot and place in refrigerator. Chill 10 minutes to harden unused candy. Squeeze pot over trash bin to crack off any hardened candy. NEVER POUR MELTED CANDY DOWN DRAIN.
3. Hand wash silicone pot in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher.
4. Wipe the exterior of the heating base with a damp cloth or sponge, then wipe dry. NEVER IMMERSE ELECTRICAL HEATING BASE IN WATER.
5. If any melted candy is inside the heating base, allow to cool completely, then wipe with a damp cloth or sponge and wipe dry. NEVER IMMERSE ELECTRICAL HEATING BASE IN WATER.
6. Store in a cool, dry place.
7. To clean tools, before and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Ideas With This Product
Make your family’s Valentine’s Day celebration a bit sweeter by creating a treat dipping dessert station. Use Candy Melts candy and variety of favorite ready-to-dip sweet and salty treats. The Candy Melting Pot makes it simple to serve as kids and adults can dip their own treats. Great for Valentines Day, Birthdays, and any special dessert.