Detailshttps://www.wilton.com/bake-even-cake-strips-2-piece/415-0795.html Wilton Basic Baking Tools
Bake Even Cake Strips, 2-Piece
Ever wonder how the pros bake moist, level cakes with no crowns, cracks or crusty edges? They use Bake Even strips. These fabric bands insulate the sides of your cake pan so that your batter cooks evenly. After fitting to your pan, soak strips in cold water, remove excess, wrap around pan and cinch to tighten. You'll never have to level a cake again.
- Bake Even strips have loops to secure them to your cake pan
- Color: Purple
- Material: Fabric
- Includes two 35 x 1.5 in. (88.9 x 3.8 cm) strips
- Baking cake strips are oven safe up to 400°F
Three easy steps:
- Measure: Fit the dry Bake-Even strip around the pan, and thread the strip through the fabric loop. Strips can be used in combination to fit larger sized pans.
- Soak: Remove pan and run strip under cold water to wet; for best results soak the strip in a bowl of ice/cold water for 5 minutes. Remove excess water, but do not wring.
- Cinch: Place strip on the counter and put pan inside. Cinch to tighten. Add batter; bake as directed.
Ideas With This Product
Whether you’re baking a cake for mom’s birthday or cupcakes for the kids, you can’t go wrong with a classic butter cake. The buttery flavor of this cake makes it ultra velvety and sweet without being too dense. It has a firm, yet moist texture, so this butter cake recipe is ideal if you’re crafting a multi-layered or tiered cake. This butter cake recipe is also great for baking in shaped pans, fluted tube pans, the Wonder Mold pan or any baking dish with fine detailing. Pair it with your favorite frosting or serve alongside a scoop of ice cream for a simple and elegant dessert that’s sure to please.
There’s nothing more classic than a homemade yellow cake. Whether you’re baking it for birthday party or just for fun, this basic cake recipe is bound to be an instant favorite. Pair it with a delicious homemade chocolate buttercream icing for a treat that will certainly stand the test of time. Light, moist, and oh so sweet, this homemade yellow cake is the perfect canvas for decorating.
A rich chocolate cake recipe, serve with chocolate buttercream frosting.