Wilton Tiered Cakes
In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)
You Might Also Like
Sophisticated pearl-look globes separate tiered cakes for a dramatic new look. The 2 (sold separately) and 2 1/2 Pillar Sets are positioned between tiers, as globes fit over hidden pillars to provide strong support. The 3 in. Base Set (sold separately) features a reinforced center channel which fits over separator plate spikes to hold your base cake. Use all three sets together to create a towering 3-tier. The Globe Base Set is to be used under the bottom tier only; Pillar Sets will not support the base tier.
Valuable quick reference and idea book for any decorator. Features five of the most popular decorating tip families and explains what each does. Shows the versatility of many tips by presenting varied cake designs. Soft cover, 48 pages.
In this exciting new book, color takes center stage. Each color-themed chapter shows you complete wedding settings encompassing every detail of the day. In Wilton Wedding Style, you?ll see amazing invitation ideas, dramatic cake designs, delightful favors, ceremonial accents and more, all pulled together in coordinating colors. With this book, it?s easy to create a plan in your signature color.
This exciting book presents what Wilton has learned in 75 years of teaching cake decorating, in an easy-to-follow format that reflects today’s lifestyles. Decorating Cakes is designed to appeal to anyone who wants to make great-looking cakes for families and friends.
- 30 exciting cakes with complete instructions and product listings.
- 103 technique instructions, shown step-by-step, including borders, flowers, fondant and more.
- Helpful recipes, tip chart, serving and cutting charts, glossary of terms.
- In-depth sections on baking cakes, preparing icing, using decorating tips, cutting and transporting cakes.
- Product guide, which shows and explains the equipment and ingredients required for decorating.
- Soft cover, 116 pages.
Celebrate with Fondant is Wilton's first book dedicated to working with rolled fondant! Discover a new way to add excitement to cakes.