Item# 1911-226

Wilton Limited Edition Coconut Candy Melts®, 10OZ 1911-226

$3.29

Availability:

Discontinued

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Additional Information

Versatile, creamy and easy-to-melt wafers are ideal for all of your candy making-molding, dipping or coating.

Limited Edition Coconut Candy Melts® Candy is available for a limited time and quantities are limited. Get them before they?re gone!

Item(s) added to the shopping cart!

View Shopping Cart Continue Shopping

Item(s) added to your Favorites!

View Favorites Continue Shopping
Wilton Limited Edition Coconut Candy Melts®, 10OZ 1911-226 is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I had nothing but great responses from this flavor. Why did you discontinue it! Please bring it back, i have so many requests for the flavor. :(
Date published: 2015-03-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from WHY? These are so good!! I have one bag left and am holding on to it for something "special". My daughter is expecting her first baby and loves coconut! the perfect baby shower favors!! won't you please bring it back!!!
Date published: 2015-01-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These are absolutely awesome! The flavor is far beyond what I imagined. I used these to dip marshmallows in for a baby shower then dipped that into blue colored coconut and they were a hit. Really hoping they come back even if its just seasonal.
Date published: 2014-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Loved the taste of these melts. Use melts often to coat pretzels, cake pops, cookies. Discovered these late. Sorry they were discontinued!
Date published: 2014-10-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I used these melts to cover chocolate cake pops which made them taste like a mounds candy bar. Two dips required for properly covering and a better balance of flavor.
Date published: 2014-06-01
  • y_2017, m_10, d_18, h_21
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.3
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_1911-226, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_wilton