Wilton Hello Kitty Cake Pan 2105-7575

$15.99

Ships To: United States Only
Availability:

In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Additional Information

Make her wishes come true, whether she's 5 or 35, with a cake made in a Hello Kitty Cake Pan.

• Make her wishes come true, whether she's 5 or 35, with a cake made in a Hello Kitty Cake Pan.
  • This adorable cake can be made with just one cake mix or batch of batter, and features the signature bow and adorable expression.Just a few colors of icing are needed to decorate the Hello Kitty Cake.
  • Shaped cake pan makes it easy to decorate right every time, with indented markings and instructions to follow.
  • Pan measures 10.5 in. x 9.25 in. x 2 in. (26,6 cm x 23,4 cm x 5 cm).

This adorable cake can be made with just one cake mix or batch of batter, and features the signature bow and adorable expression. Just a few colors of icing are needed to decorate the Hello Kitty Cake; the shaped cake pan makes it easy to decorate right every time, with indented markings and instructions to follow. Pan measures 10.5 in. x 9.25 in. x 2 in. (26,6 cm x 23,4 cm x 5 cm).

Item(s) added to the shopping cart!

View Shopping Cart Continue Shopping

Item(s) added to your Favorites!

View Favorites Continue Shopping

You Might Also Like

Ideas With This Product

Wilton Hello Kitty Cake Pan 2105-7575 is rated 4.9643 out of 5 by 28.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I have tons of Wilton Character pans (because I have 7 kids, lol!) and this is by far the easiest licensed character pan I have ever used. I think mainly it's because it's white frosting with minimal decorating (even my young daughter was able to easily make this cake look good). Not only that, but sometimes I have seen older pans that were too complicated to really make the cake look good, but this one is on the mark. Plus, there are no "thin" spots when you make the cake (I consider a "thin" spot where the pan doesn't get very deep and the cake sometimes bakes unevenly.) This whole pan is generally the same depth so the cake bakes evenly every time. I LOVE THIS PAN!
Date published: 2011-01-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This cake pan was great to use for a birthday party, it was a hit! It was about time this item was available and it was licensed to Wilton, with all the Hello Kitty craze in the last 10 years. It was very easy to use and using the color icing Kit, it was also very easy to decorate. I highly recommend it for anyone who wants to have a Hello Kitty themed party. Additionally, all the accessories that come with it if you want to compliment the cake with cupcakes and the toppers too. Pretty cute!!
Date published: 2011-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My family raved over this cake. Hello Kitty is a favorite in my house as I have three girls. They were so tickled to see how the cake turned out when using this pan. The pan has great detail from the eyes to the bow. It made it very easy to decorate the cake. It is a great pan and I would certainly recommend it to anyone, beginner or seasoned decorator.
Date published: 2011-01-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is the CUTEST cake pan I've ever used! It's my most admired cake so far. I've used it with red and purple Hello Kitty already. I also used it for a giant HK cookie cake with inverted Hershey Kisses eyes & nose. I'm glad I purchased it the first week it came out. Most stores sold out right away.
Date published: 2011-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this Pan! Perfect every time and very easy to decorate, stunning looking! Also can use for other character with similar face shape, I used it for binoo with pointy ears. Good with 1 box of cake mix or any other recipe, my daughters and I love this pan so much! Thanks Wilton!
Date published: 2013-05-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I was so glad when I found this pan! My first Hello Kitty Cake, they didn't have a mold. It turned out well, but this cake pan turned out fantastic! The colors popped and it looked like a Hello Kitty Doll! Some people didn't want to cut it!
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This was the first cake I ever decorated and it was really easy for a beginner. I bought it for my niece's 3rd birthday and the whole family loved it. I did have to bake the cake longer than expected, but everything else went perfectly.
Date published: 2014-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I love it!!!! My 21 year old daughter is crazy about Hello Kitty and this cake was a huge hit at her birthday. I will definitely be making this time and time again. I think I might try using it to freeze pink water to float in punch.
  • 2016-02-11T16:01CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_28
  • loc_en_US, sid_2105-7575, PRD, sort_relevancy
  • clientName_wilton