Cars Lightning McQueen Cake Pan

$15.99

Ships To: United States Only
Availability:

In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Additional Information

Imagine the joy on your child's face when he sees his Lightning McQueen cake made using the Wilton Cars Lightning McQueen Cake Pan as the centerpiece for a Cars-themed party.

Number 95 never looked better with its bright red icing and vivid iced lightning bolt. With detailed instructions and slight indentations to show where to add the details, it will be easy for you to make this pan for your next party. And, if your Cars fan is now getting his driver's license, a Lightning McQueen cake would be perfect for his birthday celebration! Pan takes one cake mix or a single batch of batter and measures 13.75 in. x 6.25 in. x 2.75 in. (34,9 cm x 15,8 cm x 6,9 cm).

• Imagine the joy on your child's face when he sees his Lightning McQueen cake made using the Wilton Cars Lightning McQueen Cake Pan.
  • Number 95 never looked better with its bright red icing and vivid iced lightning bolt, perfect as the centerpiece for a Cars-themed party.
  • With detailed instructions and slight indentations to show where to add the details, it will be easy for you to make this pan for your next party.
  • If your Cars fan is now getting his driver's license, a Lightning McQueen cake would be perfect for his birthday celebration!
  • Pan takes one cake mix or a single batch of batter and measures 13.75 in. x 6.25 in. x 2.75 in. (34,9 cm x 15,8 cm x 6,9 cm).

Item(s) added to the shopping cart!

View Shopping Cart Continue Shopping

Item(s) added to your Favorites!

View Favorites Continue Shopping

You Might Also Like

Ideas With This Product

Cars Lightning McQueen Cake Pan is rated 4.709677419354839 out of 5 by 31.
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I made this cake twice. First time just made single cake as Lightning McQueen. It came out great. Second time placed car cake on 2 layer sheet cake with a road design. Did it as a sport car without face and made the 95 number on the side a 16 as it was for my son's 16th birthday. It was a big hit. Need a lot of no-taste red to get the red shade just right. Clear & easy directions. I do have trouble with Wilton disposable decorating bags breaking. Need to get better quality bags.
Date published: 2011-08-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by from The Lightning McQueen cake pan was the first shaped cake pan that I have used since starting to decorate cakes. I was impressed at how easy it actually was to decorate a cake that looks just like McQueen. The directions seemed a bit overwhelming at first, but once I got started, it really was not that difficult and I think for a first try of a character cake, it turned out great!
Date published: 2011-01-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by from It's been a couple years since I've used this pan but it turned out really cute. I didn't have all the necessary supplies, so that was a challenge, but being a very beginner, I was pretty proud of my work, though it was a bit challenging with my expertise level and lack of proper tools in Europe. Used it for 2 nephews birthdays and they both loved it.
Date published: 2011-01-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I am taking a basic decorating class for the first time in 17 years. I took on this Cars cake as a challenge and was able to complete it! At first I thought "What did I get myself into" but then, it turned out it was very easy to do. My family loved it and especially the birthday boy, my 2 y/o nephew. His face was priceless!
Date published: 2011-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This CARS cake pan produced a very professional looking cake. The instructions that came with the pan was invaluable and easy to follow. The imprint on the baked cake made it easy to follow and the came came out of it easily. Another great pan by Wilton ! My 3 yr old grandson is still talking about his "McQueen" cake.
Date published: 2011-01-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is a great cake pan. I've used it several times, and it makes a very cute Lightning McQueen. A friend of mine told me this cake was the best one that I've ever made, and I've been making cakes since I was about 10 years old. It really looks just like the character, and of course, my son was crazy about it.
Date published: 2011-01-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I made this cake for my son's birthday party and he loved it! It was such a cute pan, and of course you cannot go wrong with Lightning McQueen. I didn't follow the design directions completely (there's no way I was doing all of those stars) but it still looked great!
Date published: 2013-03-07
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I am very new to cake decorating and this is only the third character pan I've used. I absolutely loved it!! The cake came out of the pan easily and the directions were simple to follow. It was a big hit and I can't wait to make another.
Date published: 2011-01-17
  • 2016-08-27T10:17CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_31
  • loc_en_US, sid_2105-6400, PRD, sort_relevancy
  • clientName_wilton