Wilton 3-D Butterfly Wings Candy Mold 2115-0013

$1.99

Ships To: Canada, and United States Only
Availability:

In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)

Product Actions

Add to cart options

Additional Information

Butterflies will seem to light on your desserts when you make two-piece candy butterflies using the Wilton 3-D Butterfly Wings Candy Mold.

• Butterflies will seem to light on your desserts when you make two-piece candy butterflies using the Wilton 3-D Butterfly Wings Candy Mold.
  • Two-piece interlocking left and right designs slip together to make the colorful 3-D candy butterflies that appear ready to flit away.
  • Paint or pipe the candy details for butterflies as simple or intricate as you choose.
  • Mold uses approx. 2 oz. (56,6 g) of melted Candy Melt candy and makes two complete butterflies.
  • Finished butterfly measures approximately 2 in. (5 cm) across.

Two-piece interlocking left and right designs slip together to make the colorful 3-D candy butterflies that appear ready to flit away. Whether you choose to paint or pipe the candy details, the butterflies can be made as simple or intricate as you choose. Mold is not designed to be used to make hard candy or soap. Always melt with adult supervision. Mold makes two complete butterflies. Mold uses approx. 2 oz. (56,6 g) of melted Candy Melts candy, and contains 2 designs (left half and right half), 4 cavities total. Finished butterfly measures approximately 2 in. (5 cm) across.

Item(s) added to the shopping cart!

View Shopping Cart Continue Shopping

Item(s) added to your Favorites!

View Favorites Continue Shopping

You Might Also Like

Wilton 3-D Butterfly Wings Candy Mold 2115-0013 is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 6.
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love this candy mold! The 3D butterfly it creates is magical! However, I have to say that I am a little disappointed with the packaging. The cardboard picture cover is HOT GLUED to the mold... Little plastic strings of glue were scattered about the mold. I had to scrub with scalding hot water just to get the ~majority~ of the glue off. :( There is still some on there! The staples Wilton used to use weren't perfect, but I'd prefer those over the goopy glue. I would have given 5 stars if it weren't for the packaging issue. :/
Date published: 2014-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Ok so I did go out and hunt these Molds down. Michaels seems to carry less and less from Wilton so I went to Joanns and found only 3 on the hook. I bought two and made 25 Butterflies for Cupcakes for Mom's 80th birthday today. OMG how gorgeous they turned out and so easy to use. Please WILTON I would love to see more 3 D Molds...so Clever!
Date published: 2013-02-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I absolutely LOVE this mold! i bought 2 and it was SOO worh it. people were astonished that I had made them! So easy to use. Just be careful to not over fill around where they connect because sometimes when trying to put them together they won't go real easy and end up breaking!.....i may have had one or two 3 legged butterflies. lol.
Date published: 2015-03-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from I just received mine so I haven't tried mine yet i'm hoping to make some for an Easter bake sale... I'll post again when I have used them they look really cute. I'm going to give 3 stars right now..
Date published: 2014-03-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THIS! I voted 5 Stars because I think this is absolutely awesome and I will go to Michaels and hopefully get a set because I need it in two days! THANK YOU WILTON.
Date published: 2013-02-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from The molds work excellent. The butterflies are awesome and very impresisive. They are very easy to make. A wonderful find.
Date published: 2015-05-04
  • 2016-08-28T10:17CST
  • bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.3.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_6
  • loc_en_US, sid_2115-0013, PRD, sort_relevancy
  • clientName_wilton