White Grape Juice Cupcakes Recipe
White Grape Juice Cupcakes use juice rather than sugar for a delightfully subtle sweetness.
Each cupcake serves 1.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Add enough water to juice concentrate to equal the amount of water called for in cake mix instructions.
3. Combine in large bowl with cake mix, oil and eggs.
4. Follow instructions on package to prepare batter.
5. Pour into prepared pans.
6. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
7. Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack; remove and cool completely before decorating.
(amount dependent on cake mix used)
frozen white grape juice concentrate
1 pkg (18.25 ounces)
yellow cake mix