Wedding Planner - Month 4
Prior to sending out invitations, consult with family and local hotels on accommodations for your out-of-town guests.
Some things to consider:
- How many out-of-towners do you expect and will any of them be staying with family?
- Negotiate a good rate and reserve blocks of rooms at a few hotels with varied price ranges. Inquire about other services, such as swimming pools and breakfasts.
- If your wedding reception is at a hotel, they may be able to offer you adiscounted rate for your guests.
- Include hotel options in the invitations for your out-of-town guests.
- You can also include information on air fares, car rentals and hotel shuttles.
- You should pay careful attention to any out-of-towners who are in your wedding party. Make sure they are able to get to where they need to be when they need to be there.
- Assign a family member the responsibility of overseeing the needs of out-of-town guests.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more