Ultimate Tool Caddy
You Might Also Like
For precise measuring, rolling and cutting of fondant or dough. Pre-marked circles for exact sizing. Square grid helps you cut precise strips. Non-stick surface for easy release.
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
A guide to the family of Wilton professional-quality decorating tips.
Easily mark the sides of your cake for perfect placement of accents, borders and more!
- Three marker pins snap into place
- Vertical ruler with stable base
- An easy way to help you decorate accurately and inconspicuously
Three marker pins snap into place along the edge of the vertical ruler with a stable base so you can mark the placement for decorations. Imagine being able to easily mark three parallel lines around your cake for evenly distributed side decorations. Or use it to divide your cake for evenly spaced garlands, drop strings, floral placement and much more. No matter why you need to mark the sides of your cake, this tool can help you get it done accurately and inconspicuously. So much easier than holding a ruler with one hand and trying to accurately mark with another.
Keep icing bags organized and in easy reach of your decorating workspace. Openings hold up to six decorating bags from 8 in. to 16 in. (sold separately). The built-in, snug flower nail grips grasp nails for easy one-handed use. Stable legs smoothly lock into place and fold to maximize storage space. Silicone feet prevent the holder from sliding on the work surface.