The wild rose is a pretty year-round flower piped about the size of the head of Flower Nail 7. For a more cupped shape, increase the angle you hold the tip.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 103 Add to shopping list Tip: 103
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add 9 pc. Flower Former Set Add to shopping list 9 pc. Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Waxed paper squares Add to shopping list Waxed paper squares
Decorate with: Decorate with: Tip 104 for petals; tip 3 for center and medium consistency royal icing. Use flower nail no. 7 with apple blossom/primrose template from flower nail templates set covered with icing flower square. Hold bag at 45° angle at 3:00 (9:00 for lefties).
Use tip 104 and hold bag at a 45° angle at 3:00 (9:00 for lefties). Touch center of nail with wide end of tip; narrow end should be just slightly above nail surface. Begin at center of nail and squeeze out first petal, turning nail 1/5 turn as you move tip out toward edge of nail. Relax pressure as you return to center of nail, curving tip slightly upward to create a cupped shape. Stop squeezing as wide end touches center of nail and lift up.
Repeat to form the remaining four petals.
Pipe dot stamens with tip 3.
Hint: The wild rose is a pretty year-round flower piped about the size of the head of flower nail no. 7. For a more cupped shape, increase the angle you hold the tip.