Make the enchanting umbrella several days in advance to allow sufficient drying time on the Ball Pan. You may use a Fondant/Gum Paste mixture or Gum Paste alone.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Sports Ball Pan Set Add to shopping list Sports Ball Pan Set
- Easy-Add Cake Dividing Set Add to shopping list Cake Dividing Set
- Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter (large used)Easy-Add Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter Add to shopping list Round Cut-Outs Fondant Cutter
- Easy-Add 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
To make umbrella, tint 8 oz. of gum paste light green. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut a 6 in. circle with knife, using a cake circle as pattern. Generously dust the outside of one ball pan half with cornstarch and position circle on top. While still on pan, using Cake Dividing Set, divide circle into 10ths. Using large round Cut-Out, cut a scallop between each division, approximately 3/8 in. deep. Let dry on pan for 3 days.
Pipe tip 2 rib lines in royal icing from top center of umbrella down to each scallop point. Roll a small gum paste ball for button and attach with damp brush.
Remove from pan. Attach cookie treat stick or wooden dowel for handle with melted candy; let set. Let dry overnight.