Nothing says summer like the radiant Sunflower. For a fun alternative, make a smiling sun by replacing the stars on the center mound with a happy face.
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Flower Former Set Add to shopping list Flower Former Set
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Waxed paper squares Add to shopping list Waxed paper squares
Attach waxed paper square to nail. Hold bag fitted with tip 12 at 90° angle and pipe a 3/4 in. diameter mound.
Hold bag fitted with tip 352 at a 45° angle to pipe two rows of pull-out leaves.
Hold bag fitted with tip 16 at a 90° angle to pipe stars on center mound. Let dry on flower formers.