- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list Lollipop Sticks
- Waxed paper
For Standing Storks, secure lollipop stick on waxed paper-covered surface with a tip 3 dot of royal icing. Pipe tip 12 ball head and tip 2A bead body. Position 1 in. length of lollipop stick for beak into head. Pipe tip 5 outline pull-out wings. Let dry overnight.
Use spatula to release stork from waxed paper; turn over and repeat same process on other side to create a full 3-D figure; let dry. Pipe tip 3 pull-out tail.
Use tip 12 and light green icing to pipe ball hat with tip 3 brim. Add tip 2 dot eyes. Insert lollipop stick "beak" into bag fitted with tip 8; squeeze icing and pull out. Cover legs with tip 5; add tip 3 outline feet. For Stork in "take-off" position (shown on p. 79 in 2005 Yearbook), follow Standing Stork directions, except use tip 5 to pipe pull-out wings separately on waxed paper and let dry overnight. Attach wings to body with royal icing; hold in position with tissue or foam and let dry.