You can count on our Sheep to draw attention to your cake. The figure piped body is rich with detail like the tapering snout, petal-shaped ears and shell-motion wool.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 14 Add to shopping list Tip: 14
- Easy-Add Tip: 81 Add to shopping list Tip: 81
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Waxed paper
With tip 8, hold bag at a 90° angle to cake board. Start at rear, squeezing at a medium pressure, move hand forward to form body. Pull away.
Place tip at top of body. Using tip 8 with heavy pressure, allow head to build up. When desired size is reached, stop pressure and pull away.
Tuck tip into head and build up face, gradually easing pressure to taper snout. Add "petal" ears, tip 2 facial features. With tip 8, cover head and body with tip 14 shell-motion wool.