Personalize a celebration cake with a message written in perfect penmanship! Achieving beautiful results is easier than you might think, following these easy steps. And, practice makes perfect! For another way of adding a special message see Print Writing.
Buttercream icing thin consistency
- Tip: 2 orEasy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Tip: 3 orEasy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Tip: 5 (can use any size round tip depending on script size desired)Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Fit the decorating bag with tip 2 and fill ½ full with thin consistency icing. Holding decorating bag at a 45° angle, lightly touch tip to surface and squeeze steadily.
Glide tip along surface. Remember to keep your wrist straight, moving your entire forearm as a single unit.
Stop squeezing, pull tip away. After you begin to master the curves and swings of the letters, lift the tip up slightly as you write. You'll find you have more control if you let the icing drop to the surface as you write