- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriter™ Fine Tip Primary Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Jolly Shapes Metal Cutter Set (tree used)Easy-Add Jolly Shapes Metal Cutter Set Add to shopping list Jolly Shapes Metal Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 9 in. Fondant Roller Add to shopping list 9 in. Fondant Roller
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 8 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
Make Santa 1 day in advance. Combine red fondant package from Multi Pack with 1/2 teaspoon Gum-Tex. Roll out fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut body using tree cutter. Trim off tree branch edges with knife to create a bell-shaped body.
For hat, cut a red triangle 1 1/4 in. high x 1 1/4 in. wide x 1/2 in. thick with knife. Cut a red triangle arm 1 1/4 in. high x 3/4 in. wide x 1/8 in. thick.
Tint a portion of white fondant copper using icing color. For head, roll a 3/4 in. diameter copper ball. Flatten to a 1 1/4 in. circle and attach to body with damp brush. Attach hat and arm with damp brush. For beard, shape a white fondant triangle with fingers, 1 1/2 in. high x 1 1/4 in. wide x 1/8 in. thick; shape to curve at point. Score texture lines with edge of spatula. Attach beard with damp brush. For nose, roll a 1/8 in. copper ball. For moustaches, roll two white teardrop shapes. Attach nose and moustaches with damp brush.
For fur trim, roll small logs of white fondant. Attach fur trim to bottom edges of hat, arm and body with damp brush. Create texture by inserting tip of spatula. For pompom, roll a 1/2 in. ball of white fondant. Create texture by inserting tip of spatula and attach with damp brush. For mitten, shape a small ball of green fondant from Multi Pack; attach with damp brush.
For skates, lighten blue fondant from Multi Pack with a little white fondant. Shape 2 ovals, 1 in. x 1/2 in. Attach skates with thinned fondant adhesive; let dry overnight.
Draw eyes and skate detail using black FoodWriter marker. Attach lollipop stick to back of Santa with thinned fondant adhesive, leaving 4 in. extending. Let dry.