Decorating a figure in motion is one reason our Reindeer is so much fun. If you make Santa’s whole team, you can vary the fur color or accents—even add names to the cake.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Use tip 10 to pipe elongated body and neck; tuck tip 5 into side of body and pipe legs with tip 3 hooves.
Hold bag at a 45° and using tip 7 pipe head gradually decreasing pressure to form snout; add tip 2 nose, eyes and antlers.
Pipe tip 3 ears, tail, rein and harness. Pipe 2 underside of tail and harness trim.