- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Gum Paste Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
- Easy-Add Yellow Colored Sugars Add to shopping list Yellow Colored Sugars
- Easy-Add 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 11 3/4 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Rose Leaf Fondant Cut & Press Set Add to shopping list Rose Leaf Fondant Cut & Press Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
Two days in advance: Make petals, flower centers and leaves (make extras of all to allow for breakage). Mix 1 1/2 oz. of fondant with 1 1/2 oz. of gum paste for each color (yellow, rose, violet, blue, green). Roll out fondant/gum paste 1/8 in thick.
Cut 2 3/4 x 1/4 in. strips for inner petals and 3 1/2 x 1/4 in. strips for outer petals; cut 12 of each size in violet, 6 blue, 6 rose and 6 yellow.
Cut 2 x 1/4 in. strips for inner petals and 3 x 1/4 in. strips for outer petals; cut 12 of each size in blue, 6 of each size in violet, rose and yellow.
Cut 2 1/4 x 1/4 in. strips, 12 each in rose and blue, 6 each in violet and yellow.
Brush ends with damp brush and pinch ends of smaller strips together to form loop. Position larger strip around loop; brush ends with damp brush and pinch ends together; repeat to form loops for small flowers. Let petals dry on sides on cornstarch-dusted board.
For flower centers, roll out yellow fondant/gum paste 1/8 in. thick. For small flowers, cut 12 circles with narrow end of tip 1A. For medium flowers, cut 6 circles with wide opening of tip 6. For large flowers, cut 10 circles with wide end of tip 2A. Brush half the number of circles in each size with water and immediately sprinkle with yellow sugar; let dry.
For leaves, roll out green fondant/gum paste 1/8 in. thick. Follow press set directions to make 6 medium and 9 large leaves; let dry.
Tint small amount of clear vanilla extract with leaf green and yellow icing colors. Brush onto 15 lollipop sticks; let dry.
One day in advance: Assemble flowers. Put 6 petals together of same color and size to form flower. Attach petal ends together with melted candy; let dry. Attach plain flower center circles with melted candy where petals meet in back; attach sugared flower centers in front. With melted candy, attach lollipop sticks to flowers, medium leaves to small flower stems and large leaves to medium and large flower stems. Let dry.