- Easy-Add Flower Nail Add to shopping list Flower Nail
- Easy-Add Flower Nail Templates Add to shopping list Flower Nail Templates
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Waxed paper squares Add to shopping list Waxed paper squares
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
Use tip 12 and light blue icing to pipe a dot the size of the larger circle of the template to form the base.
Use tip 16 and dark blue icing to pipe a cluster of pull-out stars about 1/4 in. long in the center of the dot.
Use tip 18 and light blue icing to pipe a row of pull-out stars about 3/8 in. long around the base.
Pipe rows of tip 18 pull-out stars working up from the base. Stars should be placed between the stars of the previous row.
Each row should angle upward a little more than the row below it. Dark blue stars in the center are a little shorter than the light blue stars.
Pompom Flowers can be made several days ahead of time and air dried for easier handling.