Placing Trim with Tweezers on Pops
For small Sprinkles or shaped Icing Decorations, tweezers are the best tool for precise placement. To attach, pipe a small dot of icing or candy on pop before placing trim.
- Easy-Add Candy Eyeballs Add to shopping list Candy Eyeballs
- Easy-Add Animal Sprinkle Set Add to shopping list Animal Sprinkle Set
- Easy-Add People Sprinkle Set Add to shopping list People Sprinkle Set
- Easy-Add Assorted sprinkles or sugars Add to shopping list Assorted sprinkles or sugars
- Easy-Add Assorted Candy Melts® Add to shopping list Assorted Candy Melts®
For a layered look, attach your first layer of Sprinkles with icing or candy. Let set, then begin the next layer.
Be sure to position the tweezers properly to avoid knocking of other decorations. Hold trims in place for a few seconds to be sure they are secure.
Keep a few types of tweezers on hand. For tight spaces, using angled tweezers makes applying Sprinkles more convenient.