Pig Laying Down
The Pig is a perfect example of how basic shapes come together in figure piping. With an oval body, round head, pull-out legs and dot features, he's a snap to make.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 81 Add to shopping list Tip: 81
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Waxed paper
With tip 12, hold bag at a 90° angle to waxed paper. Start at rear, squeezing with medium pressure, move hand forward to form body.
Make the head. With tip 12, pipe a small round ball. When desired size is reached, stop.
Make pull-out legs. Pipe tip 6 snout, tip 81 ears (pull tip out slightly), and tip 2 e-motion tail. Add tip 2 dot eyes, score feet, nostrils and outline mouth with toothpick.