The Morning Glory starts with overpiped white cup center, topped by a colorful ruffled edge. Smooth together with a slightly damp brush—touch brush to your hand before applying.
- Easy-Add Delphinium Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Delphinium Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
Royal Icing (stiff consistency for flower)
Royal Icing (medium consistency for center)
Royal Icing (thin consistency for lines)
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 103 Add to shopping list Tip: 103
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Lily Nail Set (1 5/8 in. nail used)Easy-Add Lily Nail Set Add to shopping list Lily Nail Set
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Bag Position: For Ruffled Cup, 45° at 3:00 (9:00 for left handed); For Stamen, 90°. Hold Tip: For Inner Flower Cup, Wide and Narrow Ends Touching Surface; For Petals, Wide End Touching Top of Nail. Line 1 5/8 inch lily nail with foil. Mark your nail with dots of icing, dividing it into 5 sections.
Use tip 104 and white icing first. Position wide end of tip down in nail. Squeeze as you turn the nail to pipe a shallow cup within the nail. Pipe a second cup slightly above the first one. Smooth with a damp brush.
Using blue tinted icing and tip 103, wide end down and slightly overlapping the top edge of the white icing, pipe a ruffled cup by increasing pressure at the 5 icing marks to form points.
With dampened decorator brush, blend blue tinted icing into white center, brushing down into a "V" shape between the points. Next, brush white icing up in the center of each point to form a star shape.
Using tip 1 and thin consistency white Royal Icing, pipe five lines from base of flower to edge. Pipe long pointed tip 2 dot center stamen using yellow icing.