A Glorious Morning…
- Easy-Add Delphinium Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Delphinium Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Royal Icing (stiff consistency for flower)
- Royal Icing (medium consistency for center)
- Royal Icing (thin consistency for lines)
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 103 Add to shopping list Tip: 103
- Easy-Add Tip: 104 Add to shopping list Tip: 104
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Lily Nail Set (1 5/8 in. nail used)Easy-Add Lily Nail Set Add to shopping list Lily Nail Set
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Bag Position: For Ruffled Cup, 45° at 3:00 (9:00 for left handed); For Stamen, 90°. Hold Tip: For Inner Flower Cup, Wide and Narrow Ends Touching Surface; For Petals, Wide End Touching Top of Nail. Line 1 5/8 inch lily nail with foil. Mark your nail with dots of icing, dividing it into 5 sections.
Use tip 104 and white icing first. Position wide end of tip down in nail. Squeeze as you turn the nail to pipe a shallow cup within the nail. Pipe a second cup slightly above the first one. Smooth with a damp brush.
Using blue tinted icing and tip 103, wide end down and slightly overlapping the top edge of the white icing, pipe a ruffled cup by increasing pressure at the 5 icing marks to form points.
With dampened decorator brush, blend blue tinted icing into white center, brushing down into a "V" shape between the points. Next, brush white icing up in the center of each point to form a star shape.
Using tip 1 and thin consistency white Royal Icing, pipe five lines from base of flower to edge. Pipe long pointed tip 2 dot center stamen using yellow icing.