To make the Monkey, you’ll need two copies of our pattern. Use one for piping on a board, covered with waxed paper. Use the second as reference while piping.
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Tip: 8 Add to shopping list Tip: 8
- Easy-Add Tip: 10 Add to shopping list Tip: 10
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Waxed paper
Combine brown and red-red icing colors for brown shown. Make 2 copies of each monkey pattern; place 1 copy on board, cover with waxed paper and secure with tape, use 2nd copy for reference while piping. Build up body with tip 10; smooth with spatula.
Pipe in tip 8 stomach (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 8 ball head; pipe in face and ears with tip 3 (pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 6 outline legs, arms, and tail.
Pipe tip 3 dot eyes and outline mouth, tip 1 dot nose.