Luv-Bugs are cute cupcake decorations that sit up and grab your Valentine’s heart. Easy to make, with a rosette body and ball head, trimmed with licorice and icing decorations.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Hearts Remembered Icing Decorations
Buttercream icing (stiff consistency)
- Easy-Add Black shoestring licorice Add to shopping list Black shoestring licorice
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 6B Add to shopping list Tip: 6B
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
Use stiff consistency buttercream icing and pipe directly on cupcake. Hold bag at a 90° angle and pipe tip 6B body and tip 2A ball for head.
Pipe tip 4 dot nose, tip 2 dot whites and pupils of eyes (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Pipe tip 1 "Luv Bug" message on heart and position on bug. Pipe tip 16 arms from body to hold heart. Attach heart icing decorations to licorice and insert for legs and antennae.