Lily of the Valley
Lily of the Valley boasts charming tiny blossoms descending from a broad curving leaf. The bell-shaped flowers and curved leaf each require attention to pressure control.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 70 Add to shopping list Tip: 70
- Easy-Add Tip: 81 Add to shopping list Tip: 81
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
Position: Leaf and stems: Bag: 45° angle at 3:00 (9:00). Blossoms: Bag: 30° angle at 4:30 (7:30). Cut bag to fit coupler, fill with green icing and attach tip 70 to coupler. Squeeze out icing, letting it build up slightly for a broad width. Move upward, curve to right and gradually stop pressure to bring leaf to a point.
Add tip 2 stem along center of leaf, moving off to an angle. Pipe short green secondary stems outward from the main stem.
For blossoms, use tip 81 in bag filled with white icing. Squeeze with light pressure ABOVE surface with inner curve of tip facing you. Press out a curve of icing and continue squeezing until a tiny bell shape is formed. Stop pressure. Lightly touch tip to surface, give an additional quick squeeze, stop and lift away. Add two tip 1 stamens to center.