For a life-like Lilac, tiny blossoms are attached in clusters over an elongated shell-shaped base. Arrange them on a cake top to create a memorable springtime treat!
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 32 Add to shopping list Tip: 32
- Tip: 59 orEasy-Add Tip: 59 Add to shopping list Tip: 59
- Easy-Add Tip: 101s Add to shopping list Tip: 101s
- Easy-Add Tip: 352 Add to shopping list Tip: 352
- Easy-Add Flower Nail No. 7 Add to shopping list Flower Nail No. 7
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Waxed paper squares Add to shopping list Waxed paper squares
In Royal Icing, on Flower Nail with a waxed paper square, pipe four tiny rounded petals with tip 59 or 101s. You can pipe several 4-petal groups at the same time if you like. Let dry thoroughly.
Make a base for the flowers in buttercream and arrange on your cake. Pipe a tip 32 upside down elongated shell. (The tail/tip of the shell will be the top of the lilac cluster.) Overpipe for more dimension if needed.
Attach petal groups to shells with dots of icing, covering completely, forming a lilac cluster of flowers.
Pipe 352 leaves and tip 2 stems